OMG! We have a BIG kindergartner in the house! Today is a new adventure for our little man... he starts the "real" journey of never ending education!
I must admit I did tear up a little... my baby boy is official in school! He is officially my BIG boy and I can never again call him my baby boy! It's a little bittersweet.
Of course I am "one of those" moms and I went with my camera! So here you go... our FIRST day of school!
 |
| This is so his personality! LOVE him! |
 |
| walking to school for the first time |
 |
| crossing the cross walk for the first time |
 |
| Mr. T's teacher, Mrs. Kelley |
 |
| Sitting at his desk |
 |
| 1st day he has a job! |
 |
| playing on the playground |
 |
| waiting to go inside for the start of school |
 |
| ready for the day |
Peanut was so sad, she wanted to stay with brother so badly and just didn't understand why she couldn't play with him and stay... we told her she can go to school too and she got giddy... after she is potty trained!
I will post later all about his day so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on leave a comment... all comments are welcome!