Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Bunny is 2 months old!

Wow! To me it's hard to believe that only 2 short months ago we didn't know this sweet angel... we didn't know what she looked like, we didn't know her lil personality (so far), we didn't know her voice or her spirit! I honestly feel more complete knowing her ~ as I am sure her daddy and brother and sister feel the same way. I thought our lives were complete with our precious Princess Peanut... I know better now!

Today not only marks sweet Bunny's 2 months but also the first time we brought her down to Phoenix to the GI specialist (as I write this we are sitting in the office). Something is wrong with our sweet Bunny nothing major but she has pooper problems :( over the last month I have been in and out of our doctor's office trying to make her feel better and poop easier. Finally enough was enough and our awesome dr sent us to a specialist. I will have an update later :)

So here for the good info... Our sweet Bunny is 2 months old and at 2 months she can/is doing the following:

  • She weights 10 lbs 4.7 oz (our lil chunky monkey)!
  • She is 20 3/4 inches long
  • Her head circumference is 38 cm (don't ask me if this is big or not cause I don't know ~ its just info I have)
  • She is almost completely holding up her head on her own (a little bobbing every once in awhile) ~ the doctor was pretty impressed by this
  • She has found her hands!
  • She drinks 6 oz bottles, about 5 a day
  • She drinks 3 oz of prune juice a day
  • She wakes up typically at around midnight for a feeding then again at 330am then again 630am... and typically its Mommy that gets up with her (Daddy does sometimes but mostly Mommy does)
  • She is generally a happy baby (when she doesn't have an upset tummy)
  • She smiles a lot at us but especially when she hears Mommy, Daddy, brother and sissy's voice... Nana too!
  • She is now in size 1 diapers (but they are a little big on her)
  • She can and does still wear newborn clothes (although they are getting tight... some of them)
  • She dreams!
  • She is still a little confused on her nights and days ~ but more and more she is staying awake during the day!
  • She likes the bumbo
  • In fact she prefers to be in a sitting up position
  • She has started to grab on to things
  • She doesn't care for tummy time (but that is probably because she usually has an upset tummy... again we are fixing that!)
  • She grunts a lot (in fact I am listening to that as I post this)
  • She loves showers and baths (as long as she has constant water on her)
On to the most important part... PICTURES!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on leave a comment... all comments are welcome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails